01-12-2014

I hate Mondays.

Hey Peoplee,
 
So Today is the worst day of the week for me, Monday. The one day that i dont do much creative work, The one day i'm so tired i can't even get correct sentences out of my mouth or my mind. But because i'm not creative today i thought i would you show you some things i made a few weeks/days ago.
Some of the artwork was made in my school dummy. (a drawing book)
And some just on ordinary paper.
 
 
This is a heart i made, by just cutting up an old french dictionary. (1930's) And pasting them on paper. 
 
Everyone had it, the feeling of love. I drew this when i had a huge crush on someone. But i guess i wasn't made for love. hahaha.

 
And last but not least for today, because im such a big fan of gaming. (yes! i'm a girl and i game!)
A Drawing Of One Of My Favourite Games.
Skyrim!

 
 
I'm going to start writing daily from now on, but i'm moving next week. I might not have all the time in the world to blog something new. But after i'm done moving. I will post some pictures of my new room.
 
 
Have A Great Day.
 
Love,
 
Julie Eva


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten