06-12-2014

Only 6 Days Left For Only Seven Left!

Hello Everybody,
 
 
So only 6 days left for the concert of Only Seven Left in Deventer. For people who don't know Only Seven Left.
 
Only Seven Left is a Band.
 

Check out their music here.
 
I've been a huge fan for a long time now, and this is their final tour. Im going with a friend from my class.
 
I got The Diamond-merchandise from my dad on christmas.
 
In this diamond-merchandise pack was:
A tshirt
A rubberband bracelet
A poster
The new cd 'The final album'
The old cd 'Anywhere from here'
2 stickers 'only seven left'
A download for 30 bonustracks in the store
 
Im so happy with my early christmas present.
 
And i'm really excited for the concert on December 12th.
 
 
Will you be there too?
 
Lots of love,
 
Julie Eva



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten